Three Feet from Death
Dragon Clan Shugenja from the Tamori Shugenja School
- Height: 5’1”
- Weight: 123
- Hair: Dark Chocolate Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Skin: Fair
- Sex: Female
- Age: 15
- Homeland: Dragon Clan Territory
- Caste: Shugenja
- Schools Attended: Tamori Shugenja School
- Residence: Kinenkan Province
- Known friends: Kitsuki Haru (brother)
- Known Enemies:
- Honor: X.X
- Status: 3.0
- Glory: X.X
- Back Mon: Dragon Mon
- Front Right(guides the sword): Tamori Shugenja School
- Front Left(closest to the heart): Family Mon
Blood of Osano-Wo
Driven When faced with a particular challenge pertaining to figuring out a mystery, Kumiko often rises to the task of uncovering the truth, doing almost whatever it takes to get to the bottom of things
A: The Dragon Clan
2. What family do you belong to?
3. Are you a bushi, a shugenja or a courtier?
4. How would others describe your appearance?
A: Lithe and graceful, often clad in a deep emerald kimono. My hair is a darker brown, not exactly black but close and usually styled up with a comb or two. My brother would often joke that I am so small I might blow away in the wind however I am much stronger than I appear.
5. What is your primary motivation?
A: To do honor to my family and my clan however possible. I enjoy learning new things and discovering truths and hope to use what knowledge I gain to achieve the honor I seek for my family and clan.
6. Who is the person you trust most in the world?
A: My older brother Kitsuki Haru. He is 3 years my senior and has always looked out for me and made sure that no harm comes my way. He is protective of me and understands that I am a sensitive soul.
7. What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?
A: My greatest strength is that I am true to my word. My greatest weakness is my sensitivity to others, which can sometimes lead to inner turmoil when trusted with precarious secret secrets of a grave nature.
8. What do you think of Bushido?
9. What is your opinion of your clan?
10. Are you married? (Or arranged to be married?)
A: I know not the ways of love, however my family seeks my betrothal.
11. Do you have any prejudices?
A: I carry no prejudices until I have a reason to be prejudiced towards a person. All will be judged by their individual actions and motivations. Just because of a tumult with another clan does not mean that I should be rude to them all because one man is dishonorable.
12. To whom do you owe the most loyalty?
A: My family, for they are my strength when I am weak.
13. What are your favorite and least favorite things?
A: My most favorite things are meditation, hot springs, and the smell of cherry blossoms. I disdain strong smells that are the result of uncleanliness and such.
14. Do you have any recurring mannerisms?
A: When deep in thought, I tend to pace if able. Otherwise, I tap my feet gently. When under a lot of duress I wring my hands to relieve the anxiety.
15. What about your emotions?
A: As stated before I am quite sensitive. I am very perceptive like much of my family and can sometimes sense a bit more than others, thus I can also sometimes react a bit more strongly, though not always outwardly.
16. How would you handle a subordinate’s improper behavior?
17. How would your parents describe you?
A: My parents would describe me as one with an insatiable mind. I always want to learn new things and further my knowledge and wisdom.
18. What is your highest ambition?
19. How religious are you?
20. How will you die?
A: I will die however my destiny sees fit. I only hope that my death is one that is honorable, and that I have a way to impart some of my knowledge before I go.